Hailstorm alerts!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Europe Trip: 01/09/06-12/09/06

Hi all,

Whew! I'm finally back from my Europe trip with my HQ Sigs fren, Melvin and his friend Shengwei who are doing their SEP in Lund University, Sweden. It was quite an eye opener for me to experience so many different sights, culture and food that it leaves me hungry for more trips in Europe. BTW, I joined Melvin and SW on their 3rd day of trip (They went Stockholm on 30/08/06 but it was too rushed for me) and I left them early (They are headed to Amsterdam today and will be going to London on 16 Aug and back to Lund through Malmo on 18 Aug) As much as I'd love to visit Amsterdam with them, it's going to be super hard for me to catch up on the 20 hours or so of work that I missed. Well, anyway, all I can say is that the trip is super worthwhile and I really enjoyed the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Vatican, Eiffel Tower and of course, the very Bohemian Moulin Rouge! Watch out for the narrtion of my trip in subsequent posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home